xfce4 panel

Collins Richey erichey2 at attbi.com
Mon Jan 27 03:23:41 CET 2003

I thought I sent these question, but I didn't find it in the archives.

Xfce4 is superb already, and it can only get better.

1. When I downloaded a couple of days back, gtk-xfce-engine-2 was
missing from cvs.  Is this permanent, or will it be corrected?

2. Is it possible to link to the desktop quit function from the panel
quit button?

3. Related to 2, is it possible to link to the desktop menu from a
button on the panel?  I have an 800x600 display with every byte used, so
it's difficult to find a blank area exposing the desktop to middle
button click to get to the menu.

Thanks for all your good work.

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area
Athlon-XP gentoo 1.4_rc2++ system xfce4-cvs