hello, just an introduction and a few theme questions.

Drebian drewbian at tsn.cc
Mon Jan 27 00:50:49 CET 2003

Hi all,

just thought I'd say hello since I am new to the list and take the
opportunity to ask a few questions.

Firstly let me say I applaud the choice of oroborus as the basis for
xfwm4 as it is one of my favourite WindowManagers.I am especially
pleased since I worked out that the oroborus pillage theme works fine
with xfwm4 (though with a limited number of buttons) :D.

Now for the questions..

Will xfwm4/xfce4 have an official themes site or will it just provide
the themes within a package ? also, if it is to have a official site,
which one ? May I suggest http://www.themedepot.org as a posibility ? it
is nice and clean looking with an easy to navigate layout and has also
been chosen as the official site for another windowmanager (PekWM).

Thanks for any responses,

Drewbian