Segmentation fault - need guidance

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sun Jan 26 22:32:26 CET 2003

Jerry

Such errors can be caused by either the compiler or a memory fault on
the system.

It's hard to tell. If the problems occurs always at the same place, then
it could be a compiler problem (I dunno what version Mdk 9.0 ships)
otherwise, if that happens randomly, it could be very well a memory
problem (that happened to me at least twice)

Cheers,
Olivier.

--
Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>