Help

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Sat Jan 4 18:58:05 CET 2003

Rick,

Can you tell me more about your sources and that
"hack_configuration_path" variable ?

'Cuz, here...:

[root at localhost xfce-stable]# grep -r hack_configuration_path *

...returns nothing

[root at localhost xfce-devel]# grep -r hack_configuration_path *

...returns nothing either.

So there is no such "hack_configuration_path" in the whole xfce source
tree.

Cheers,
Olivier.

--