Question

Rick Sivernell res005ru at gte.net
Mon Feb 10 02:35:25 CET 2003

Oliver

  I have a question here, running latest stable xcfce. When running
certain programs or compiling some others, I get the below printed out
on my terminal screen. I can find the lib just fine, done the following:
ldconfig libxfce.so and I have the path to it in /etc/ld.so.conf. Is
there a env var not set or something? Appreciate any help here.

Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate loadable module in module_path:
"libxfce.so",

Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate loadable module in module_path:
"libxfce.so",

Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate loadable module in module_path:
"libxfce.so",

cheers

--
Rick Sivernell