Question

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Mon Feb 10 14:51:42 CET 2003

Rick,

libxfce.so is the gtk engine. The message is displayed by gtk apps that
are unable to find the engine on the system because you probably
installed it in some location where gtk cannot find.

Either use another gtk engine or place libxfce.so where gtk expects it
(usually in /usr/lib/gtk/themes/engines/libxfce.so if gtk is installed
in /usr/lib)

Cheers,
Olivier.

--