questions and suggestions

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at moongroup.com
Tue Dec 23 13:54:11 CET 2003

Aargh, had my reply almost finished, but Francois was quicker ;-)

Op di 23-12-2003, om 13:22 schreef Martin Bretschneider:
> But there are some things I do not like and want to be improved;
>
> 1. panel
> -Changing the position of apps in the panel with the mouse. I guess the
> middle mouse button is quite common

Working on that. 4.2 / 4.4.

> -Moving launchers to the menu of another launcher

Hmm, I'll have to think about how to do this in a way that is obvious to
the user.

> 2. window manager
> -put the icons of apps in the window bar and in the menu that pops
> up while pressing <alt>+<tab> just as in the task bar

Easy enough. Someone should provide a patch (no guarantees Olivier will
accept it, though ;)

> 3. task bar
> -grouping of apps

Yeah, I think I'd like to see an option for this as well. Again,
shouldn't be too hard, patches are welcome. Now it is done automatically
when the taskbar gets crowded.

> What do you think about it?
>
> Kind regards from snowy (a little bit though;) Germany

If it's anything like here, that white Christmas lasted about 2 hours
;-)

	Jasper