migrations...

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Sat Aug 23 19:52:24 CEST 2003

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003, MecaT wrote:

> I was switching from gnome2+evolution+galeon+ggv+openoffice+nautilius,
> to xfce+balsa+firebird+gpdf+abiword+xffm. It was a horror!

	I don't doubt.  You're trying to make major changes on very
disparate applications.  None of the apps you listed have anything
remotely in common with the exception of Oo and Abiword.  To get date from
evolution to balsa, gnome2 to xfce, galeon to firebird, nautilius to xffm
(don't know about gpdf or ggv as I don't know them) you will have to
manually reenter the data.  There's little getting around this fact.