silly GIMP on xfce virtual screen

- Kocil k0c1l at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 21 05:03:30 CEST 2003

No.
Try to move the gimp control to screen2 and then create a new image on
screen2.
If the save dialog was appeared on screen1 first, it would come out on
screen1.

It also happened with xv (another image editor).
So I guees this is a problem with any application that can create a new edit
window in different screen.

I have tried OpenOffice, bluefish, and quanta. so far so good.

Cheers.