silly GIMP on xfce virtual screen

Paul Ladouceur tipaul at look.ca
Thu Aug 21 04:22:40 CEST 2003

Seems like the way Gimp is handling it's windows...

Following your steps, I have the same results... BUT it's logical...
Why? Because your leaving the MAIN Gimp window on Desktop1... If you
move this window on desktop2, you'll have your save dialog box... OR
just right-click the title bar of the new capture and send it back to
Desktop1... Then you'll have your  save dialog... It's a question of
Gimp having all it's dialog going on the same Desktop as the MAIN Gimp
window... (the one with the tools and from which we can quit Gimp)...

Regards,
Ti-Paul.