silly GIMP on xfce virtual screen

- Kocil k0c1l at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 20 12:28:34 CEST 2003

Sorry to say this Paul. But yes it happened again.

The problem was, the save dialog always comes out on the virtual screen it
was opened first.
Try this:
1. Open Gimp on screen 1.
2. Capture a window on screen 1 -> Gimp editor will came out on screen 1.
3. Save -> OK, no problem.
4. Capture a window on screen 2 -> GIMP editor will comeout on screen 2.
5. Save -> the save window come out on screen 1.

Try to capture on any screen other than 1, the save dialog will always come
out on screen 1.

The same problem also happened with XV.

Maybe this is 'their' fault. Not yours.

Cheers.