XFCE 4 updated in Debian package, latest version looks nice!

Anibal Ojeda anibal.ojeda at wanadoo.nl
Wed Aug 20 09:03:29 CEST 2003

Just try to adding this to my source.list

# Unstable version of XFCE4
deb http://people.debian.org/~madkiss/xfce4/new ./
deb-src http://people.debian.org/~madkiss/xfce4/new ./

than a apt-get update
& a apt-get install xfce4

but nothing happend ;-( keep telling me a have the newest packages (instead i
have the first one debian released long time ago)

do i'm doing something wrong ?

thanks

--
Saludos,