Odd UI effects

John Pettigrew john at pettigrew.org.uk
Fri Aug 15 16:22:24 CEST 2003

I am seeing a few odd things starting to happen now I'm using XFce4 (rc2) and
I was wondering whether anyone else saw them, or whether it's my system.

The first is that I often have to click twice to get the focus into a window,
even when I've only removed focus from it by clicking the window border. ISTR
reading something about a similar problem in the XFce pages, but I can't find
it ATM and, in any case, I think that was talking about the panel and this is
not related to the panel.

Second, I have the system tray in my panel. The only app I have that uses this
is Gaim. However, the system tray is often two or three times the necessary
size, as though there were other invisible programs there.

Has anyone else seen these?

John
--
John Pettigrew                         Headstrong Games
john at headstrong-games.co.uk            Fun : Strategy : Price