.bash_profile in xfce4 + some other issue

Anibal Ojeda anibal.ojeda at wanadoo.nl
Sun Aug 10 19:46:36 CEST 2003

Hi there,

Running xfce4 (rc2) on slackware 9, everything work fine for me, only i have
to issues i would like to aks for help.

1 - when i start xfce4 i don't get my .bash_profile running on my xterm or
konsole or rxvt, really anoying since i got a lot of changes to my bash
profiles i'm not able to use only working under xfce4, where can i fix this ?

2 - In xfce3 i use to navigate with my tab key on the panel, i'm not able to
do this. Is there an option i'm missing for this ?

thanks for the help

regards.

Anibal Ojeda
www.anibalnet.nl