Installing Plugins

Stephen Kuhn skuhn at telpacific.com.au
Sun Aug 10 04:59:56 CEST 2003

On Sun, 2003-08-10 at 07:35, hugh d fegely wrote:
> I did try that.. now it says it can't find GDK.. already sent a reply..
>
> and I can't run the "big iron" (mgm) because it doesn't look like I have the right perl/tk installed..
>
> guess I keep trying when I can..

Have you checked to see if you DO have the current GDK installed - and
as well, have you checked to make sure that all the paths in the
/etc/ld.so.conf were correct - or locate where the GDK libs live and put
that path in the /etc/ld.so.conf and then rerun ldconfig to rebuild the
cache...then try again?

I'm going to muck around with the mgm today sometime...just getting back
from the local computer fair and watching my new Thermaltake SuperOrb
spinning round and round and round...I'll get to it shortly...then
again...maybe I need a few extra lights in the case...(g)

--
Sun Aug 10 12:55:01 EST 2003
 12:55:01 up 6 days, 16:43,  1 user,  load average: 2.01, 1.94, 1.91