Installing GTK Deletes XFce?

Lane P. Lester llester at simpub.com
Fri Aug 8 12:47:58 CEST 2003

edscott wilson garcia <edscott at prodigy.net.mx> wrote:
> > Thanks, Olivier! I'd like to have the latest, but my procedure for
> > compiling is so tedious in going from one directory to another and
> > running './configure && make && make install'. I have to believe
> > that those of you keeping up with CVS have some trick for making it
> > easier.
> >

> Nestu's script is good. But I prefer a small perl version which I
> customize as I go along:
>
> #!/usr/bin/perl
> # remember to setenv PKG_CONFIG_PATH /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig
> # execute from ../../xfce-devel

I don't know what "Nestu's script" is, but thank you for yours.

Would you please tell me how to "setenv PKG_CONFIG_PATH
/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig" I determined that setenv is not a command,
but a function, but I don't know where it should go.

Lane
____
Lane P. Lester / Madison County, Georgia
**Running Linux more and Windows less**