Dillo 0.7.3 rpms

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Fri Aug 8 05:02:04 CEST 2003

On Thu, 2003-08-07 at 20:24, Rich Shepard wrote:

>   I _think_ there's a command line option that tells checkinstall to build
> the package but not install it. I've used it on the RH 7.3 system to build
> rpms and enter them in the database and on the Slack 9.0 system to build
> those packages. Haven't tried cross-fertilization.

	The latest versions changed to not installing by default.  You have to
sen an option to actually install it.  The thing I seem to remember is
that you need to install some utilities in order to make deb's.  I'll go
back and look through the docs one of these days.

--
Paradise; can it be all I heard it was?
I close my eyes and maybe I'm already there.