Dillo 0.7.3 rpms

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Aug 8 02:24:51 CEST 2003

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003, Joe Klemmer wrote:

> 	Heh, works for me.  I've been using the checkinstall utility to make
> the roms and it has the ability to make deb's and Slack tgz packages.
> It's supposed to be able to do this on any system so I might look into
> trying to make packages for all three systems (some day).

Joe,

  I _think_ there's a command line option that tells checkinstall to build
the package but not install it. I've used it on the RH 7.3 system to build
rpms and enter them in the database and on the Slack 9.0 system to build
those packages. Haven't tried cross-fertilization.

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
                         http://www.appl-ecosys.com/