Dillo 0.7.3 rpms

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Fri Aug 8 02:16:03 CEST 2003

On Thu, 2003-08-07 at 19:56, landy wrote:

> its amazing how fast dillo is,  i am using the source version b/c i am
> becoming to love source more then rpm, but dillo is super fast

	I use checkinstall to make the rpm from the source.  I would probably
use more source but I've run into to many problems keeping production
systems running clean without using the system supplied package
manager.  rpm is good, the Solaris pkt tools are good, the *BSD ports
are really good.  I haven't played with the Gentoo/Sorcerer/Lunar Linux
model yet but I have the feeling it's much like the ports system.

--
Paradise; can it be all I heard it was?
I close my eyes and maybe I'm already there.