Dillo 0.7.3 rpms

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Fri Aug 8 01:58:46 CEST 2003

On Thu, 2003-08-07 at 19:31, Mark Welker wrote:

> >	I should have the rpms for Dillo 0.7.3 up at ftp://ftp.webtrek.com/rpms
> >by the time you read this.
>
> I'll see your rpm and raise you with a Slackware 9.0 tgz.
> Just having fun Joe.

	Heh, works for me.  I've been using the checkinstall utility to make
the roms and it has the ability to make deb's and Slack tgz packages.
It's supposed to be able to do this on any system so I might look into
trying to make packages for all three systems (some day).

--
Paradise; can it be all I heard it was?
I close my eyes and maybe I'm already there.