Speaking of applets (and compiling problems)

hugh d fegely wolffe at cavtel.net
Tue Aug 5 18:50:29 CEST 2003

Yup, same error here still.. and I just finished upgrading to RC2 (was hoping I coulda waited til final release.. oh well)..

It looks like the configure script is looking for xfce4-panel but has a "wrong name" in the script.. but this is where I get lost.

On my system, xfce4 is installed in /usr/local/bin (mandrake 9.1 using the wget method and packages from Todd's page). So I figured the script isn't "smart" enough to look there (problem one). But even if I make a symbolic link or copy the xfce4 modules to /usr/bin I get the same error, it seems...