Panel and taskbar integration?

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Mon Aug 4 22:34:56 CEST 2003

On Mon, 2003-08-04 at 22:11, Dan Stone wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-08-04 at 12:55, Joe Klemmer wrote:
> XFce exists because a group of people want their desktop
> experience to be, well, XFce-like -- not because they want to dominate
> marketshare ^_^

Very true.

Doesn't mean that we don't pay attention to users though.

Sometimes, I do listen but I don't advertise it.

Sometimes ppl just want xfce to look/behave like icewm, fluxbox, kde,
gnome, etc. All of these are good free projects, why not using them
instead of asking for a desktop that would do just *everything" the
others do?

Cheers,
Olivier Fourdan - fourdan at xfce.org

   Interoperability is the keyword, uniformity is a dead end.
   http://www.xfce.org