Applet request...

Paul Ladouceur tipaul at look.ca
Mon Aug 4 21:32:43 CEST 2003

> On lun, 2003-08-04 at 09:36, Jack Coates wrote:

>> Something like the system load plugin.
>> >
>> > Great! Edscott just volunteered to do it.
>> >
>> > ;-)
>
> I admit I have been thinking about it... But I make no promises. If
> anybody else would also like to learn how to do xfce4 plugins, we could
> probably work on it together on the xfce4-goodies CVS at
> developer.berlios.de (apparently a sourceforge box in Berlin, hey,
> that's halfway in between India and Mexico ;-)

One of my "dream" is to do a bit of programming when I have time... But I
haven't done much thing yet! (doing a little bit of Visual Basic 5 for 6
months, 2 years ago!!  And finished my electronics diploma in 93! (did
some C and assembler stuff))

Are the applets programmed in C?

Maybe I could check XFCE4 trigger-launcher applet source and after that,
check the gnome modem-lights applet and create something not too "tough"
for me, about these two...?

Hummm!!?

Regards,
Ti-Paul.
PS: I'm a self-learner... So maybe there's a hope...