Panel and taskbar integration?

Paul Ladouceur tipaul at look.ca
Mon Aug 4 20:53:15 CEST 2003

> On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 07:58:51 -0400, Paul Ladouceur wrote:
>
>> There seem to be no setting to get a full width pannel... For me it's
>> no problem since I use it in the bottom-middle. But i know that many
>> other would like to have a pannel covering all of the bottom of the
>> screen... (Like standard Gnome or KDE or Windows, if you know what I
>> mean...)
>
> There is no technical reason not to do this. The main reason for not
> doing this is aesthetic ... we think full width panels suck.

I agree with that... But if, for personnal reason, we don't like full
width pannel, then we might miss some users that will turn to something
else...

Anyway... If it's your VISION of the perect desktop... It's mine too! ;)

I was only worrying about have less XFCE users because of this
"Standard-full-width-pannel-fashion"...

Regards,
Ti-Paul.