Panel Plugin: sysmonitor

hugh d fegely wolffe at cavtel.net
Mon Aug 4 17:13:31 CEST 2003

well, I managed to get to the goodies page this morning, figured I'd check out and see what panel plugins there were..

And so I downloaded the tarball for the system load plug in and started the usual proceedure..

can't seem to get past the ./configure stage though:

checking for xfce4-panel-1.0 >= 3.99.2... Package xfce4-panel-1.0 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `xfce4-panel-1.0.pc'
No package 'xfce4-panel-1.0' found

XFce4-RC1 installed from the rpms offered by Todd Slater for Mandrake 9.1 (xfce4 modules are all installed to /usr/local/bin)

It's been a long time since I did this, and I didn't see any notes on how to do the installation other than the usual canned INSTALL file..

..any help that can be thrown this way is appreciated :)

  hugh d fegely   -- --- --   wolffe at cavtel.net
 <-->  ..to look into the eyes of a wolf..  <-->
<->..is to look into the depths of your soul..<->