xffm - Dragging files problem...

Lane P. Lester llester at simpub.com
Mon Aug 4 17:00:05 CEST 2003

Biju Chacko <biju_chacko at vsnl.net> wrote:
> PS: Just kidding. look for a package like libxml2-devel or with a
> similar name. I don't know debian naming conventions.

Thanks!  libxml2-dev did the trick. Well, it got me past that problem.
Now I have one that's more cryptic... at least to me:

make[2]: Entering directory `/root/xfce-devel/xfce4/panel'
Makefile:350: *** missing separator.  Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/xfce-devel/xfce4/panel'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/xfce-devel/xfce4'
make: *** [all] Error 2
Error: Compilation of "xfce4" failed.

The above type of errors occured more than once as the different sources
were compiled.

Lane
____
Lane P. Lester / Madison County, Georgia
**Running Linux more and Windows less**