Panel and taskbar integration?

Paul Ladouceur tipaul at look.ca
Mon Aug 4 13:58:51 CEST 2003

I second what Kocil wrote:

There seem to be no setting to get a full width pannel... For me it's no
problem since I use it in the bottom-middle. But i know that many other
would like to have a pannel covering all of the bottom of the screen...
(Like standard Gnome or KDE or Windows, if you know what I mean...)

And for the other demand... I think that the workspace margins do it
well... Because some people, maybe, would like to have the pannel cover
the bottom of their full-size window application...

Regards,
Ti-Paul.