xffm - Dragging files problem...

Lane P. Lester llester at simpub.com
Sun Aug 3 21:14:40 CEST 2003

edscott wilson garcia <edscott at imp.mx> wrote:
> > Normally (for mouse manipulation of file within a windows), the
> > window is supposed to scroll when a dragged item is touching the
> > upper or lower border of the window... Right-now, it doesn't work
> > like that, so I have to open two xffm windows to be able to drag
> > files/directories even if I move them just the next or preceding
> > directory...
>
> Or you can also open the second pane (press tab key) and have the
> second treeview scrolled to a different place.

When I moved from IceWM to XFce, I checked out xffm. But since I prefer
a two-pane file manager, I rejected it after not seeing any way to get
two panes other than with two instances of the program. Your post raised
my hopes, however, and I tried it. But [Tab] doesn't do anything. What
am I missing?

Lane
____
Lane P. Lester / Madison County, Georgia
**Running Linux more and Windows less**