xffm - Dragging files problem...

Paul Ladouceur tipaul at look.ca
Fri Aug 1 06:21:46 CEST 2003

I stumble uppon an anoying file manipulation way with xffm:

When I select a file (or multiple files) and want to drag them in a
directory shown within the window's pane... Everything's OK.

But we can't drag files to directory that are outside the current
window's pane.

Hope you understand well what i'm trying to say...

Normally (for mouse manipulation of file within a windows), the window
is supposed to scroll when a dragged item is touching the upper or lower
border of the window... Right-now, it doesn't work like that, so I have
to open two xffm windows to be able to drag files/directories even if I
move them just the next or preceding directory...

Is this the way you want xffm to behave? To always open 2 xffm windows
to be able to move/copy items?

Regards,
Ti-Paul.

BTW: I'm not frustrated (as it look's like by the message), only
pointing to something "eventual"... ;)