SCP in XFTree?

wolfgang GeneralP.Fault at gmx.net
Mon Sep 2 11:01:36 CEST 2002

the possibility to "browse" remote computers via ssh/scp exists as an addon to
KDE, using the fish:// protocol (no kidding), see
http://ich.bin.kein.hoschi.de/fish/
works fine for me in konqueror.

also, the program lftp let's you open fish://user@host URLs and use the usual
ftp-like commands with them - so it might be possible to add that feature to
xftree?

regards,
wolfgang