SCP in XFTree?

Alexandre Aractingi aaractingi at libertysurf.fr
Mon Sep 2 10:25:45 CEST 2002

Hi all,
I discovered a great soft for Windows lately, and I was wondering if
someone thought about implementing a thing like that in XFTree:
It is called WinSCP2, and enables browsing the filesystem of a remote
machine that runs an SSH server. For viewing and browsing, it sends 'ls'
and 'cd' commands over an SSH connection, and for downloading /
uploading files, it sends SCP commands over the same SSH channel.
The great thing is it really has the look and fell of a regular windows
browser, so I thought it may be a nice add-on to XFTree (just like
XFSamba, which is really great!).
I send you all my best regards, and congrats for XFCE!
Alex