Multi-input fun (was: Re: newbie and xterm cut and paste)

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Sat Nov 30 17:14:57 CET 2002

On Fri, 2002-11-29 at 04:16, Olivier Fourdan wrote:

> The cool thing is that you can plug/unplug the external mice, use the wheelmouse
> on the external mouse and use the the middle mouse button for copy/paste (the
> wheel is also a button)

	It's OT but it reminded me of something we ran across a little while
ago.  We had a system with both PS/2 and USB and ended up attaching both
kind of keyboards and meeces.  Nothing is more fun that having two input
sources that work simultaneously.  We were having keyboard races (one
types while the other backspaces and such) and all manner of fun.
Wasted a whole afternoon playing around.  ;-)

--
"Khaaaaamaaayyyy, Haaaaamaaaayyyy, HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"
                -- Goku, 'Dragon Ball'