upgrade

Collins erichey2 at attbi.com
Sat Nov 16 17:34:13 CET 2002

On 12 Nov 2002 22:54:11 +0100 Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>
wrote:
> xfce3 still works. It even comes with Mdk9 but you'd better use the
> rpm I ship on xfce.sf.net

Since I put up this RH7.3 system, I've been running plain vanilla
3.8.16.  I just upgraded to the latest gtk-xfce.. and xfce.. rpms on
xfce.sf.net (ie 3.8.18), and all is well except for the icons on the
panel and the icons on the popups exposed  by clicking the checkmark
above each.  All icons except for the lock screen, info, xfce setup,
and the icon for the xfskin... series are now uniformally the gears
instead of what used to be there.

Any clues?

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area