xfce without xfwm (part three)

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Fri Nov 15 20:04:15 CET 2002

Paul,

> Old habits are hard to break; I guess I'm still a command line guy at heart. ;-)
> Editing it graphically is significantly easier. Incidently, is it possible to
> change the text displayed in the title bar, "XFce Main Panel" to something else?
> I didn't see anything in the mailing list archives, nor on the web site. I
> googled around a bit, but didn't find anything there, either.

I dunno what window manager you use, but if it's not able to honor motif
hints, it's either totally outdated or really minimalist.

In other words, you  should have no frame around the panel, no title
either...

I suggest that you change your window manager :)

Cheers,
--
Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org>
http://www.xfce.org