Observation: still no taskbar

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri May 17 06:36:53 CEST 2002

  I checked the spec and "--enable-taskbar" is there. I also added
"--enable-oldstyle" then rebuilt the packages. Forced the upgrade (to the
same version number) and there's still no little bar along the panel bottom
that expands into a taskbar.

  If I'm doing something wrong here, I don't see it now.

  Well, perhaps in the next upgrade I'll be able to make it work.

Thanks all,

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)