backdrop using the taskbar

Collins erichey2 at attbi.com
Thu May 16 00:27:42 CEST 2002

On Wed, 15 May 2002 23:08:23 +0200 Bache Kharazmi <bache at telia.com>
wrote:
> On 15 May 2002 22:03:03 +0200
> Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org> wrote:
>
> > Yeap, here is one :
> >
> > http://www.xfce.org/archive/xfce3-taskbar.png
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Olivier.

I like the taskbar; it works great.

A slightly off topic note about the screenshot.  How surprised I was
to find that you had chosen to place an xdaliclock (or facsimile) just
to the left of the panel as I do myself.  Unfortunately this means
starting four copies of xdaliclock - one on each desktop.

How marvelous it would be if you could include a clock with color
support and slightly larger font on the panel so that it is mapped to
all desktops.  The existing clock is barlely readable, anyway.

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area - WWTLRD?
gentoo(since 01/01/01) 2.4.19+(ext3) xfce-sylpheed-mozilla