backdrop using the taskbar

Bache Kharazmi bache at telia.com
Wed May 15 23:08:23 CEST 2002

On 15 May 2002 22:03:03 +0200
Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at xfce.org> wrote:

> Yeap, here is one :
>
> http://www.xfce.org/archive/xfce3-taskbar.png
>
> Cheers,
> Olivier.
>
> On Wed, 2002-05-15 at 20:30, Bache Kharazmi wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Anyone who can show me a backdrop of the new taskbar for xfce3 activated please ?
> >
> > cheers
> >
> > /bkw

First of all thanks alot Oliver for a quick answer and the best wm ever. Do you know if there any tarball I can get for the taskbar and create a debianpackage of it(url) ?

btw what skin och theme do you use that get that blue cool borders with the buttons :) aha, it's the linea style... nice

I've be thinking some about supporting the community in someway, one of the ideas was running a mirror for some packages I like separately or (sid) in debian... are there any idea running any for xfce or any other project included in xfce I can support with space ?

I got a 0.7Mbit stream up, hopefully thats enough. If you thinks its any idea trying how much would a mirror need ?

httpd support might be a idea too.

Tell me if you or anyone else got ideas or need space to the developement...

regards

/bkw

--
# Bache Kharazmi		#