Who wants a taskbar in xfce ? Well, it's in the CVS !

Edscott Wilson García edscott at imp.mx
Wed May 15 17:27:46 CEST 2002

El mié, 15-05-2002 a las 09:44, Olivier Fourdan escribió:
> Collins,
>
> > Granted the po stuff hasn't been handled properly.  You need to work
> > on this a little more before it's ready.
>
> There is nothing I can do about this, this is an issue between your
> config and autoconf/automake tools.

Although I don't have the described problem on my workhorse box, when I
switch to other systems (which I do all the time) I get the same problem
again and again. I think it would be nice for the configure script to
check for the proper autoconf/automake tools and abort if there is an
issue. I'll try to look into it, although I don't think I will be able
to do so until the weekend.

Edscott