OT: IM'ing

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Mon May 13 17:38:46 CEST 2002

	It occurred to me that some of us might have IM clients going at
times.  Just in case anyone was feeling bored and wanted to chat, here
are my IM contacts:

    AIM: klemmerj
YahooIM: x_nc
    MSN: x_nc at hotmail.com
 Jabber: x_nc
    ICQ: 13160250

I am rarely on ICQ or Jabber and am only on the other three when I'm at
work in the afternoons.  Also, you can probably guess this but don't
send any email to the hotmail address if you actually want a response.
I just got that so I could get on MSN Messenger.

--
No, I _don't_ have anything better to do right now.