Starting apps minimized

Biju Chacko biju at exocore.com
Sat Mar 9 05:26:07 CET 2002

On Sat, 2002-03-09 at 02:15, Chris Wilson wrote:
> I'm sure there's a way to do it, but I'm not doing it right.  I'm trying to
> get my "Java Console" windows, that get started from Opera, to started
> minimized, so's I don't have to look at them.

Olivier,

I think it's time to make a front-end to xfwmrc. Looks like a lot of ppl
are having trouble configuring it the way they want to.

I'd suggest that you look at the 'Matching Windows' dialog of sawfish as
an example of how to simplify this process.

regards,

Biju

Biju Chacko        | biju at exocore.com (work)
Exocore Consulting | biju_chacko at yahoo.com (play)