Starting apps minimized

Chris Wilson xfce at rochester.rr.com
Sat Mar 9 14:27:06 CET 2002

Actually, I don't have a problem, or even mind editing the RC files
manually.  Personally, I prefer it.  I still edit the user_menu manually,
instead of using the now built-in editor.  Is there a file distributed with
the CVS that tells me all the commands I can use in the xfwmrc and other RC
files?  If so, I haven't found it yet. :)  Still trying to guess the
command to use in my Style command, with no luck so far. :)

-
Chris