auto minimize panel?..:)

Chris Wilson xfce at rochester.rr.com
Mon Jun 24 02:09:18 CEST 2002

Doh.. Almost forgot.. You'll have to use this to get rid of the Icon
displayed when the panel is minimized:

Style "XFce Main Panel"		StartIconic, NoIcon

When I updated to the CVS version, to get the taskbar, I had to add

Style "*"	NoIcon

So that I wouldn't see any icons for minimized-apps on my desktop, hence
mine was already not showing an icon. :-)

-
Chris