What about a donation page for Xfce ?

Biju Chacko botsie at myrealbox.com
Mon Jul 22 07:02:12 CEST 2002

On 18 Jul 2002 17:06:43 +0200, Olivier Fourdan wrote:

> Right now, I think mostly for the domain name registration fees ($70
> for 3 more years)

Just a tip: there are _reliable_ registrars that'll do that for
something in the region of $25-$30. Would suggest that you look into
that before renewing the domain.

On the general concept of donations: Go for it. XFCE is an excellent
piece of work and I'm sure lots of people would be happy to help out
financially or otherwise. Not me, of course, I'm a broke cheapskate. ;-)
But I'm sure _other_ ppl would.

-- Biju