What about a donation page for Xfce ?

Kristian Rink afterimage at gmx.net
Thu Jul 18 11:23:15 CEST 2002

> Hi all,

Hi there,...

> I've been thinking of a donation page for Xfce. Note that this would
> *not* be for paying *me* or other developpers, but rather for the costs
> like site registration and various hardware needs.

> What do you think ?

I would be willing to donate, same I would for some other free projects out
there. Problem to me is that most of the donation sites I have seen so far
somehow require me to use a credit card to do so, and since I am not at all
owning a credit card and am also not likely to have one, soon (actually, I don't
like those things at all), this most of the time leaves me willing yet not
able to help. So, no matter whether or not the XFCE donation page will be up,
it would be nice being able to transfer money to there using 'traditional'
means of payment, like, international money orders or bank transfers. :)

Cheers,
Kris

http://www.gmx.net