Questions

Alexandre Aractingi aaractingi at libertysurf.fr
Fri Jul 5 17:09:39 CEST 2002

Hi Olivier,

> Click with the right mouse button on the item from where you run your
> mail reader and click on the list "icon style". From that list ,
choose
> "mail tools/browser" (en francais ca doit etre "butineur" ou quelque
> chose comme ca)

"Fureteur" in French... nice... Tu es Français ?
But it does not work for my Evo mailbox... shouldn't i specify somewhere
where the mbox file is?

> > 3. Is there a way to get the toolbar fit the whole screen, and stay
in
> > the bottom forever?

> Humm, yes, use GNOME ;-)

Yes, sorry, I try to keep the things I like most from each interface...

> You can remove the key binding responsible for this (I realize that
the
> default keybindings aren't optimal)

Yes, but then how can I enable the Ctl + Shift + Arrow to select entire
words (ok, like in Gnome...)?

> You're welcome, it would be nothing without its users ;-)

I am very glad XFce exists, this makes my life with my slooooow laptop a
little bit easier!
Thanks,
Alex