Problems with keys and windows

Olivier Fourdan fourdan at xfce.org
Mon Dec 16 09:52:58 CET 2002

Ferran,

Quoting mazzanti <mazzanti at salleurl.edu>:
> Still interested in rthe Alt+Tab switching windows method...
> Nobady here has *ever* tried/wanted it???? I'm amazed XFCE works THAT
> different from other window managers and nobody says anything?

Amazingly enough, I don't see anything different in xfce...

> Or is it me that has something wrong in the configuration?
> I may abandon XFCE and go back to WindowMaker if I can't solve the
> problem, 'cause I use to work with many windows opened at the same time

Humm, I must confess that I'm quite insensitive to such argumentes ("change xfce
the way I want or I switch to another WM/desktop"), you have 100+ window
managers for Linux so feel free to use the one you want/fits you need.

> and I find it annoying to switch windows with the mouse everytime...

Once again, Alt+Tab switches window for me. In case, send me your .xfce/xfce3rc
and .xfce/xfwmrc along with some precise explanation of your problem so that I
can understand exactly what you mean...

Cheers,
Olivier.
--
XFce is a lightweight  desktop  environment  for  various *NIX systems.
Designed for productivity,  it loads  and  executes  applications fast,