new user

Paul paul at nlpagan.net
Fri Aug 30 20:51:40 CEST 2002

>1.  The main menu as I left click the mouse is set in a completely
>unreadable decorative font.  I noticed that the screen shots at the main
>web page uses a standard clear font.  How do I change this?

Click the little paint-palet icon in the bar. That brings you into the
setup. Click the WINDOWS tab and scroll down. There you can set the fonts.

Welcome to the best window-manager there is!   :-)
Paul

--
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully
as when they do it from religious conviction.

http://nlpagan.net    -    Linux Mandrake 8.2     -   Sylpheed 0.8.2
Help Microsoft combat software piracy: give Linux to a friend today!