new user

gardnerj at provide.net gardnerj at provide.net
Fri Aug 30 20:16:06 CEST 2002

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 12:48:10 +0000
 Richard Konrad <rekonrad at mts.net> wrote:
> Hello,

Hello.

> 2.  In xftree I can't seem to find a way of showing my
>  hidden folders (eg. ".syspheed")

This one got me when I was new, and it's really a forehead
 slapper when you find out so I'll address this.
There's a button on the XFtree toolbar with a dot on it.
 Click on it and the hidden folders and files should show
 up. Alternately when you right click in xftree I believe
 there maybe a "show hidden files" or "show dot files"
 something like that. Of course I'm at work on a Win NT
 machine so I can't just look. I just know it's there and
 really easy.
Welcome, ain't Xfce great! ;-)

Cheers,
Jonathan