key bindings to start applications

Jasper Huijsmans huysmans at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Aug 16 23:54:15 CEST 2002

On Fri, 16 Aug 2002 21:35:48 +0000 (UTC)
Dmitry DELTA Malykhanov <d726f6e at SDF.LONESTAR.ORG> wrote:

[...]

> Well, in fact it says "$HOME/.xfce directory":
>
> "The first step to customize your xfwm configuration is to copy the
> sample configuration file to the your $HOME/.xfce directory. The
> location of this file depends on the compilation options.  When
> compiling from source/usr/local/etc/xfce is the default. For the
> binary packages this file can be found in /etc/X11/xfce."
>
> (see http://www.xfce.org/help/html/advanced-wm.html)

I know, I wrote that ;-)

> Though, I must say, the docs have a lot of small errors, especially in
> "advanced" chapters.

It's a one man's job. I did it because the existing docs were very out
of date and even more incomplete.

Please send patches or text to me or the mailing list if you think
something should be improved.

There may very well be a new release if Olivier returns from his
vacation so it's a good time to improve the docs now.

greetings,
	Jasper

--
IRC channel: #xfce on irc.openprojects.net