key bindings to start applications

Jasper Huijsmans huysmans at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Aug 16 23:33:34 CEST 2002

On Fri, 16 Aug 2002 23:09:56 +0200
Jasper Huijsmans <huysmans at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

[...]

> This is advanced configuration. You're suposed to know that copy to
> <somename> may imply <somename> is a directory. Are you intentionally
> trying to not understand this?

Ehm, I apologize for the the irritation that speaks from this e-mail.
This is not the way I usually respond. Please forget it, I had a bit of
a rough day at work :(

[...]

If you think the manual needs improvement, please feel free to send
patches or texts to me or the mailing list.

Unfortunately, I'm currently unable to spend any serious amount of time
on xfce or anything else for that matter, so I can't go and fix things
myself.

greetings,
	Jasper

--
IRC channel: #xfce on irc.openprojects.net